Summer comes with sunny weekends. Beaches, water parks, and the zoo are popular visit ideas. But now a day life has caged at home due to pandemic COVID-19. Most public places are closed and you are leaving with no choice except staying at home and spending time with your family. Work from home or partial week is open for business works. But healthy food ideas can turn weekend from boredom to pleasure. Food ideas for weekend days must be special and out of the usual routine. Here are two food ideas for sunny weekend days.
Food ideas for a weekend
Healthy meal ideas are appealing to the mind and tempting to stomach. You can prepare these two yummy food recipes just half an hour ago before departure. Let’s make weekends special.
|Dried Parsley||1 tbsp.|
|Garlic granules||1 tsp.|
|Black Paper||½ tsp.|
|Black Olives||85g/30 oz.|
|Mushrooms||100g/ 3 ½ oz.|
- Take a bowl and crack eggs into it, Add dried parsley, garlic granules, salt, and black paper. Mix them properly.
- Heat frying pan with 2 teaspoon oil. Peel the tortilla away from each other.
- Put olives and mushrooms separately. If you want to keep slices together you can, but preferably place them in different bowls.
- Pour 3 tablespoon mixture of eggs in a frying pan, the eggs will start sizzling.
- Now put slices of mushroom and olives onto wet eggs.
- Put one teaspoon of tomato sauce on a tortilla wrap and put it quickly over eggs. Paste side down.
- When the first egg and wrap are cooking, prepare the next wrap ready and spread it with tomato sauce.
- Press the tortilla with the back of a spatula. Cook it for 30 seconds unless eggs glued themselves with a tortilla. When eggs fry well enough turn the side and let the other side cook for 30 seconds.
- Put out on a plate and wrap it. Serve it when they cool enough.
Mary Berry’s cheesy muffins
Mary Berry’s cheesy muffins are easy to make or can take with salad soup or you simply can eat when on the drive. Cheesy seems delicious when they are warm but cool muffins are also tempting and light to eat. Small and desired saltiness makes them appealing.
|Self-rising flour||275g/ 9 ¾ oz.|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp.|
|Butter||50g/ 1 ¾ oz.|
|Milk||250 ml / 9fl oz. milk|
|Cheese||75g/ 2 1/3 oz.|
|Basil leaves, chopped||A bunch|
|Black olives, chopped||75g / 2 1/3 oz.|
|Tomato paste||2 tbsp.|
Let the oven on heat to 200C/180C fan/Gas 6 and line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
Measure rising flour baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Mix egg-milk butter in the jug as well.
Add the cheese olives and basils in a separate bowl of dry ingredients.
Mix wet and dry ingredients and stir them properly. Move around tomato paste gently to the ripple effect of butter.
Dividend mixture in muffin cases and put them in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes unless they raise light brown.
Remove from the oven and let them cool. Serve warm or cool depending on appeal.
Bottom lines on food ideas.
A healthy meal is important for the proper functioning of the body. Weekends are stress-free days and you get enough time to enjoy food with family. Easy to make and healthy meal can double your pleasure on work-free days. Taste these two recipes on sunny weekends. The best part they need less time to prepare and easily portable. You can eat them anytime anywhere.