One Pan Mexican Chicken and Rice is a very simple and mouth-watering supper prepared in not more than 30 minutes! People love one pan Mexican chicken for the nutritional value, general ingredients of a recipe, and a short time to prepare. One-pan Mexican chicken is the perfect food for the brunch and dinner get together.
The main ingredients used in it are green chiles, enchilada sauce, rice, and all the fixings (tomatoes, sharp sour cream, and hi avocado)
One Pan Mexican Chicken and Rice
People belong to a very strict taco. Tuesday family which means it’s opposite to their tradition to eat other than taco on Tuesday. Although people love custom similarly people appreciate shaking things up on the grounds. At the point when they unveiled this chicken formula to my family on Taco Tuesday they were anticipating finished and articulate revolt. Surprisingly they cherished it. Clean-the-dish adored it. So then they made it once more, and once more, and once more. Since one-skillet dinners are gold in a house with five children going out of control. Mexican plans with chicken are a success win. In one pan, we made chicken and rice. For our fluid, we are utilizing Old El Paso enchilada sauce along with crumbled tomatoes.
People would state the degree of spiciness is around 6. The little ate a chomp and afterward took a beverage. Ate a nibble, took a beverage. We concluded that this feeds around six kids or four grown-ups. It keeps enough as well if you end up having extras.
|Additional virgin olive oil||3 Table Spoon|
|Boneless Chicken||One Pound|
|Finely chopped white onion||½|
|Properly Minced Garlic||2 Cloves|
|Chicken breast piece||Small pieces|
|Kosher Salt||1 teaspoon|
|Finally crushed pepper||As per taste|
|White rice uncooked||1 cup|
|Old El Paso red enchilada sauce||1 can, 10oz|
|Diced tomatoes, chili||1 can, 10oz|
|Crushed Cumin||½ teaspoon|
|Mexican-blend or Mangled cheddar cheese||1 cup|
Method To Prepare ONE-PAN MEXICAN CHICKEN AND RICE
- In a large pan of about 12 inches, add two tablespoons of olive oil and onion. Sauté the onions on medium warmth. Sprinkle a small amount of pepper and salt on the chicken to season it.
- When the onion starts taking the edge off, increase the flame to medium-high, and add seasoned chicken to the skillet.
- Cook the chicken until it becomes brown. Now add chopped garlic. Cook for one minute.
- Push the chicken aside in the pan and add some extra olive oil on another side of the pan.
- Add the raw white rice to the boil and cook for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Now put some enchilada sauce, tomatoes, some water, and minced cumin. Mix well to consolidate. Boil the mixture once and lower the flame to medium-low. Cover the pan.
- Chicken and rice mixture is cooked for 15 minutes until the rice becomes succulent. Make sure stirring from time to time, until water is absorbed.
- Scatter cheese on the mixture and cover again until the cheese has melted
- Add toppings as desire and the dish is ready to eat.
Sometimes your rice has not been properly cooked; you can add extra water to make your rice properly cook.
One Pan Mexican Chicken is an ideal food for friends meet up. The ingredients are ahead of time. You can make this dish on weekend and can carry it on the picnic. One-pan Mexican chicken is a mouth-watering and appealing delight. A happy family eats together and stay together.